Re: Inserting cent sign in Word 7

Subject: Re: Inserting cent sign in Word 7
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- ACCENT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 08:01:03 -0400

Does anyone know how I could use French accents IN E-MAIL messages. I have
no problems using them in Word, Frame, Corel, Notepad, etc. But when I'm in
e-mail (I use Eudora Light), I can display the accents perfectly in the
message I'm sending. However, when it gets to its destination, the accents
are converted to bizarre code.

Any idea would help.

Fabien Vais