RoboHELP question: bookmarks

Subject: RoboHELP question: bookmarks
From: GERALDINE WHITT <GenWhitt -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:19:40 -0500

Hello y'all. I have a RoboHELP mystery.

I am doing a help project, using RoboHELP version 95 (not the latest
and greatest, but fairly recent). I haven't used this version before.

I have six Word document files in my project. I sometimes use
bookmarks for annotations of changes to be made later, and now I'm at
the point where I'm ensuring all these are resolved.

What I've found is, all my files now have an extra bookmark with the
name "Fred." There are also some other bookmarks I didn't put there:
ANCHOR, ROBOHELP, TITLE.

I'm assuming RoboHELP must be creating these, but I'm a little
nervous about Fred who sounds like someone's idea of a joke, which
makes me think of viruses.

Does anyone have information on this? What I'd like to know is a)
these are nothing to worry about, b) how and why RoboHELP creates
them, if it does, c) whether I can prevent RoboHELP creating
bookmarks (unless it needs them).

Gen Whitt
Professional English Services
La Crescenta, CA