Re: Need help for long Word7 Docs

Subject: Re: Need help for long Word7 Docs
From: Mike Starr <writstar -at- WI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 23:25:00 -0500

I recommend that you immediately flee master documents; they're toxic.
Having said that, the easiest approach is to just do it in a single
document. Don't be concerned. I've successfully created manuals in excess
of 600 pages in a single document. Use section breaks to separate your
chapters.

Mike
--
Mike Starr | WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Documentation | Telephone: 414-697-6333