FrameMaker+SGML

Subject: FrameMaker+SGML
From: Phillip Wilkerson <phillipw -at- ALLENSYSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 09:17:39 -0400

If anyone on the list is using FrameMaker+SGML please write to me offlist. We
are looking at migrating to SGML and have some questions we'd like to ask
experienced FrameMaker+SGML users.

I am only posting this message to Techwr-l. Please feel free to cross-post this
message to any lists that may have experienced FrameMaker+SGML users.

Thanks,

Phil
Phillip C. Wilkerson
Technical Communications Manager