Word 7 table headings

Subject: Word 7 table headings
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -04:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:25:13 EDT

Richard Yanowitz says:
>Under certain conditions of which I'm not clear, I can't get the original
>borders at the bottom of one page and the top of the next. I can either:
>1. thin line at the bottom of one page, which produces a thin line as the
>lower border of the (table) heading on the next page
>2. no border at the bottom of one page and the original (correct) thick
>lower border on the (table) heading on the next page

Richard,

I've often run into that problem, too. The best solution I've found is to
have one blank row at the bottom of the page with no borders around it
at all. The I manually change the border of the rows above and below
to a thick line. It's not elegant, but it works.

Misti Tucker
Technical Communication mta -at- cyberspace -dot- org (h)
& Help System Design mtucker2 -at- e-mail -dot- com (w)