Agencies/markup/etc.

Subject: Agencies/markup/etc.
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 15:08:09 -0700

Can we please discontinue talking about agencies and markups? And can
we please stop dis'sing KTI? None of this has any relevance at all any
more (maybe the first few posts did). Discussions between KTI and
others who may or may not disagree with the philosophy of doing
business that they may or may not have had *THREE* years ago
certainly has nothing to do with writing. And if you want to flame
me, please feel free to do so. I've wasted enough time and bandwidth
reading this stuff... (and yes, I do have a [Delete] button)!

Eric, I hope you agree...

...sue