Re: Agencies/markup/etc. (kinda long)

Subject: Re: Agencies/markup/etc. (kinda long)
From: Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 07:51:52 -0400

At 11:13 PM 5/19/97 -0500, Donald T. Robertson wrote:

>...we all live in a
>community of people, we all need to develop and nurture relationships, we
>all need to appreciate each other and each others' skills, each others'
>Taking a lesson from the ecologists, we all need to
>appreciate, and protect, diversity. Just understand that some professions
>attract a higher proportion of task-oriented individuals, such as technical
>writing, science, and engineering.

Your entire post was moving, thoughtful, sensitive, and probably accurate.
Thanks.

Truth in advertising: my own academic background is in the humanities with
major focus on integration and harmony between the humanities and sciences
(I dislike even writing those two out that way because it suggests an
intrinsic alienation which I think is logically--certainly not
historically--wrong).

Richard Yanowitz, NYC
ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com