Help. I can't quit.

Subject: Help. I can't quit.
From: Edward Tomchin <gruff -at- BLUEHAWK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 20:44:03 -0700

I hope someone can help me. I am being inundated with mail and it is
messing up other mail to me. I have been trying for two days to unsubscribe
to this list, but to no avail. I get no response and no shut off. Can
someone please help me.

I have sent the message

SIGNOFF TECHWR-L

LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

with nothing else in the body of the message twice, and sent

SET TECHWR-L REPRO

three times. The latter command should have resulted in my being sent a
copy of my own message back to me. It never did. I've never received
anything back from LISTSERV. I'm worried. I've lost a lot of messages in
the last few days since I've been on this list and some business included.
I can't afford to lose any more, but I can't get undone from this list.

Can someone please help me.

Thank you.

Edward Tomchin
gruff -at- bluehawk -dot- com