Re: Advice for WordPerfect7.0

Subject: Re: Advice for WordPerfect7.0
From: MacGyver <mlee -at- FDLDOTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:58:46 -0500

<-------- SNIP ---------->

> Anybody have any experience with WordPerfect 7.0? (One other
> glitch: I'm running Windows 95 and his system's running Windows 3.1).
> Thank you.
>
> Mary Durlak
> Erie Documentation Inc.
> East Aurora, NY

As a Word Perfect user I can tell you this. Wp7 for Windows 3.x hasn't
been released yet. It isn't due out till late May or early June so no
one but the beta testers have any experience with it. I can also tell
you that WP7 for Win95 works very well, especially when comparing the
Master Document feature to Words excuse for one. The biggest problem
will be complex documents not converting well between WP and Word. This
wil be especially evident going to Word 8.0.
--
/`-_ Mac Funkhouser N9VST Mailto:mlee -at- fdldotnet -dot- com
{ }/ Ripon, WI 54971-1561