Re: HTML Help Thanks

Subject: Re: HTML Help Thanks
From: Debbie Molis <dmolis -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 19:07:58 +0000

Thanks to everyone who has answered my call for help so far.

To answer some of your questions,

I don't really have much of a choice when it comes to what I use to
develop the help files. To construct the files quickly, I need to rework
already existing help documents written in a Notepad-type format.

I already have written a help file for this company for the Macintosh
environment. And if anyone ever needs to do the same, I recommend BBedit
as an HTML editor. You can write and "code", and you can then save the
document in several formats, including Internet Explorer and Netscape.
But I believe this is only available for the Mac.

Thanks again,

Debbie Molis
Technical writer
dmolis -at- erols -dot- com