Who has used FrameMaker or Frame+SGML to do single-source docs?

Subject: Who has used FrameMaker or Frame+SGML to do single-source docs?
From: Carl Stieren <STIEREN -at- SIMWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 12:05:00 EDT

Hello Colleagues,

On May 15, I wrote, for purposes of a paper I'll be presenting at SIGDOC
'97:

> Does anyone has a success story of either
> * single-source documentation
> (using the same source for different formats of output, which usually
means
> different media (HTML, .hlp, .pdf), and/or
> * conditional text ...

I got eight responses:

3 used FrameMaker or Frame+SGML and a variety of other tools, such as
WebWorks by Quadralay to convert to HTML
1 used Word 6.1 and HelpBreeze
1 used (source not named) and Wextech's Documentation Studio
1 was a representative from Wextech
2 didn't mention which tools they were using or had not started yet

All were of some help to me ... Thanks, colleagues!

Now I'd like to revise my question, to narrow it a bit.
( It would not be possible for me to use all tools, so I shall focus on
Frame products - ooops, I mean the Frame line of Adobe products! )

The new query:

"Who has used FrameMaker or Frame+SGML to do single-source documentation,
especially with conditional text as well?"

Any responses?