Re: Java-based help, HTML-based help

Subject: Re: Java-based help, HTML-based help
From: John Engler <jengler -at- SPILLMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 11:08:01 -0600

In addition to Ruth, I want to thank all of you who responded about HTML
help, especially Bill. It's been extremely useful and timely. However,
nobody mentioned Blue Sky's Winhelp 2000 product--a mixture of Winhelp
and HTML functionality from what I can tell. Sounds like it might be
good middle ground. Does anybody know more?

John Engler
Technical Writer
Spillman Data Systems
Logan UT