Re: Linking to other's pages

Subject: Re: Linking to other's pages
From: Walt Tucker <walt_tucker -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 14:43:29 -0700

I didn't come in on this thread until now. However, I found the information
below interesting for a few reasons:

-- Paul Allen owns Ticketmaster
-- Paul Allen was co-founder of Microsoft (along with Bill Gates)
-- Paul Allen and Bill are still buddies
-- Paul Allen owns the Portland Trailblazers (scratch that one. It
has nothing to do with this thread) :-)

It wouldn't, therefore, surprise me to see a bunch of self-promoting
cross links between the tickmaster site and Microsoft. Not to say that
Bill and Paul aren't both businessmen, but I can't imagine they are taking
this too seriously.

I do like the ticketmaster site, though. Very comprehensive. It looks like
something Paul Allen would put together.

-- Walt