Re: Where does an "Information Mananger" fit? ( long)

Subject: Re: Where does an "Information Mananger" fit? ( long)
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:04:59 -0500

Candace Bamber wrote:

> Hello All....
> A neat thing happened to my sister this week

Sis's real role in the remainder of her career, now that she's proven
she can do it is to start a consultancy where she will:

1. Go into corporations which need her services and do that same
little/big job and charge about four times what she received as an
employee for the first one.

2. Hire additional consultants, train them, then rent them out to the
hundreds of firms throughout this country and others that need the
service.

If sis is not a multi-millionaire within five years it will surprise me!

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX