Re: Friendly Faces Update

Subject: Re: Friendly Faces Update
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 10:25:32 -0600

Bev Parks wrote in part:
> I've added two new faces to the website. Also, check out the new Group
> Photos area and help me identify some faces.
>

> http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/

Hi. Before anyone asks, please note that I'll send Bev
the photos that I took at the dinner soon. She will put
them on the techwr-l group photos page, and you will be
challenged to identify yourself and the people you know.

I didn't quite finish the roll in Toronto, so that has
slowed my development a little. Sorry about that.
I am crossing my fingers that the photos turn out OK.

Thanks.

--LaVonna
PS: Today is my birthday.

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/