Re: Job Postings -Reply

Subject: Re: Job Postings -Reply
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 13:03:49 -0400

I've seen managers rate writing lower on the list of
"must haves" than, say, technical skills. The flip side
is writers who apply for jobs and obviously don't have
excellent writing skills. I don't think stating
writing skills as a requirement is out of place.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Senior Technical Writer