Job, Boston, HW/SW Tech Writer, Contract

Subject: Job, Boston, HW/SW Tech Writer, Contract
From: Dan Azlin <dazlin -at- SHORE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 01:28:39 -0400

Hi everyone. The company I am currently working for has a long term need for an experienced contract technical writer. They are currently taking resumes and interviewing qualified people.

General Scanning, Laser Systems Division, is a capital equipment company building big$$ high tech laser based systems used by the semiconductor industry (among others). The writing group (including myself) is responsible for all user documentation including hardware and software manuals. We use Frame 5 on NT (and sometimes Unix) workstations. There are lots of graphics, some originating in CAD environments and some directly in Frame. Corel Draw & PhotoPaint are the principal drawing tools used to translate from the CAD world to printable graphics. We also use digital photography and are moving to electronic document publishing later this year.

If you would like to submit a resume you can email it to me and I will be glad to foreward it to the right person. This is a healthy growing company with lots of opportunity and lots of work.

Email me at: dazlin -at- genscan -dot- com

Dan Azlin