Re: Job, Boston, HW/SW Tech Writer, Contract

Subject: Re: Job, Boston, HW/SW Tech Writer, Contract
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:39:04 -0400

THIS IS **NOT** INTENDED TO FLAME ANYONE.

Sometimes a private post is the better part of discretion.

We all -- OK, *I* -- make misteaks (cq) and we all have
over
sights ... in this instance, both happened. If the ''where's
it at'' post had been directed to the original poster AND if
the question was valid (this time it was an ''Oops''), the
original poster could have posted a ''modified'' version and
all would be OK. Instead, we now have a mini-thread.

OTOH, it WOULD be nice if there was a MOL standard for
''required'' information that appears in the BODY, such as
Job title
Job location
Job type (perm/contract-duration)
Job poster
Respond to/Contact for more info
Job description
Desired skills/knowledge
(Salary, benefits, etc)

>> NO FLAME INTENDED TO ANYONE ('cept those who have the
absolute NERVE disagree! <g> ) <<

John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>
mailto:sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us