ATM and Fonts

Subject: ATM and Fonts
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 11:02:26 -0400

It was my understanding that ATM rasterizes TrueType (sic) fonts so the
output from ATM to the printer contains the same information for both TT
and PS fonts. If this is true, then wouldn't a resultant FILENAME.PS (sorry
Mac users) file, prior to using Acrobat Distiller, produce a *searchable*
(after cataloging) Acrobat document regardless of either TT or PS fonts
used in the originating file?

Then, I could see a problem of not using ATM...

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation
Telephone: 518/862-3465