Hy there!

Subject: Hy there!
From: Viorel Florean <mens -at- KAPPA -dot- RO>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 08:55:11 +0300

My name is Catalin Florean and I am from Bucharest, Romania, I'm also new
on the list and I want to say hello to all.

Our latest project consist in developing a multimedia catalog on CD-ROM -
with pictures (bmp, gif or jpg), wav files, formatted text (in rtf format)
and some video (avi or mpeg).
Somebody suggest MediaView for this job. Any other suggestion or comment is
welcome.

Thank you,
Catalin.

MENS Services srl