Product name = noun or adjective?

Subject: Product name = noun or adjective?
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 09:25:16 -0400

Hi All:

I need some clarification on the use of a product name in
documentation.

For years we have used our product name as a noun in all our
literature, manuals and online help. The question came up today
whether or not this is a problem and should it actually be used as an
adjective.

For example, the product name "Great Stuff" has been used so: With
Great Stuff you can do anything you want. The suggestion is to make
it like so: With the Great Stuff system, you can do anything you
want.

Do any of you have any experience with this situation?

Many thanks,
Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior Information Developer
Symix, Inc.