Re: A good title for a tw?

Subject: Re: A good title for a tw?
From: Becca Price <rp51 -at- CHRYSLER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:41:05 -0400

Back when I was freelancing, my business card simply had the words
"Technical Documentation" under my name. That told what I do, and
didn't limit me to any particular medium (print, help, web, etc...)

I never had any problems with it.

Information Engineer and Knowledge Engineer always sound to me like
using "Sanitation Enginner" for "janitor."

-becca