Friendly Faces Updated

Subject: Friendly Faces Updated
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 07:45:00 -0700

Good morning, techwhirlers!

I've added two new faces to the website and an additional face in one of
the group photos has been identified.

Some new stuff:

o Navigation bars have been added to each of the alphabetical pages so
that you don't have to keep jumping back to the home page each time. The
group photos are still available only from the home page, though.

o You can now have a caption beneath your photo, 15 words maximum. See
Paula Puffer's photo for an example.

Reminders:

The purpose of the faces page is to provide a place where Techwr-L
subscribers can "put faces to names" for the many fellow techwhirlers we
communicate with daily via this list. Whatever you submit--photo,
painting, or drawing--if must be a true, *recognizable* depiction of
you. Please do not submit "substitute" images.

Also, I try to reduce the file size of each image to under 10KB. This
means that the picture you submit may be cropped or reduced in physical
dimensions before it is posted. The larger the file size, the longer you
wait for the picture to load into your browser, so this size restriction
is for everyone's benefit.

As always, send submissions to cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com -dot- Do not send
attachments to the address this message came from. Thanks.

http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/

P.S. to LaVonna -- I forgot to update the date and event information on
the group photo, but I still intend to. Sorry about that!

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com (submissions)