Corel7 line thickness problem

Subject: Corel7 line thickness problem
From: Kate Munro <kate -dot- munro -at- MAN -dot- BRITE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:43:05 GMT

Dear all

We're having problems with line thicknesses in CorelDraw7. Basically,
the line thickness that you see doesn't seem to equate (or print)
to the line thickness that you set.

Lines are appearing far finer than we wish, which will cause a
problem when we copy the pages.

Corel support said that it's a problem because of the WMF filter
supplied with Windows. However, this doesn't explain the
inconsistencies that we're getting within Corel itself. It's exactly
the same when we use Import object to pull the file directly into
FrameMaker.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or found a solution?

Thanks

Kate

kate -dot- munro -at- man -dot- brite -dot- co -dot- uk

Kate Munro

Documentation Team Leader

Brite Voice Systems
Tel 0161 495 1125
Fax 0161 495 1001
email kate -dot- munro -at- man -dot- brite -dot- co -dot- uk