Re: Tool for drawing fern diagrams

Subject: Re: Tool for drawing fern diagrams
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 02:25:48 -0400

In a message dated 97-06-03 20:37:27 EDT, John_F_Renish -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM
(John F Renish) writes:

<< a tool for drawing fern diagrams >>
I'm embarassed to say I don't know what those are. But ABC Flowcharter is a
somewhat more specialized diagramming tool that might be handling those by
now (it's been a few years since I've used it, but it was fairly powerful
even then.)

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles