MOV to AVI files

Subject: MOV to AVI files
From: Paul Ryken <pryken -at- POPRUN -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:57:38 +1200

Hi team

Can someone please tell me what is the best programme (preferably shareware
that I can get off the net tonight) for converting MOV files to AVI files.

I have received a MOV file from an advertising agency that uses Macintosh
machines. I use IBM compataiable and need to put the AVI on a web site as
soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.