Pagemaker page numbering

Subject: Pagemaker page numbering
From: jmf <jmf -at- PSIONWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:00:31 +0100

Hello again,

Does anyone here know much about Pagemaker? We can't see a way of including
the TOC and front matter in the publication, but nevertheless starting the
actual page numbering after them. Is this possible? The problem is that the
publication all has to be done in the one shot as it's being turned into a
giant .PDF file.

Well, if anyone has any ideas I'd be most grateful.

Cheers,

John.