Sorry! and PageMaker Reference

Subject: Sorry! and PageMaker Reference
From: Jennifer Kraus <jlkraus -at- AMETEKWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 14:31:31 -0500

Whoa! Sorry about that other post...I had some weird short in my brain-
wires, and started hitting the "send" key instead of the "close" key. Chalk
it up to pre-nuptial jitters, I guess.

Anyway, what I meant to say was...the Book function in PageMaker
rings a bell, because I seem to remember having to make changes
after I compiled the book, and it was a pain. (or was that another project,
when I used the "Make Booklet" function...I've been out of the DTP trenches
too long [sniff,sniff]).

BTW, if you're looking for a great intro PageMaker reference, try
>>Desktop Publishing by Design/Everyone's Guide to Pagemaker 6<<
by Ronnie Shushan and Don Wright, published by Microsoft Press (I have
version 5.0, but I'm sure it's out for 6.0). It covers both Mac and Windows.