pagemaker 6.5.1 update screw up - warning!

Subject: pagemaker 6.5.1 update screw up - warning!
From: Lars Bradley <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 21:14:47 +0000

I douwnloaded the 6.5.1 upgr4ade from the adobe site and installed into
my system. Then when I tried to access pm6.5 it gave me a message:
unable to access icon.dll
so I call adobe and they told me that I had too many fonts installed
(total 890) and I had to bring that number down to 120. But I argued
that before the update it did work just fine!!!!!

Any just thought of letting those who use pagemaker!!!!1

Lars
V I T E X

Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P .O. Box 750143
Houston, TX. 77275-0143
Phone: 713-315-7182
Fax: 281-484-0126