Re: RoboHelp screen capture

Subject: Re: RoboHelp screen capture
From: David Young <davidy -at- WEXTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:48:08 -0400

Sharon,

> I would like to be able to rescale the screen shot once its been
captured. I've tried this using Paint Shop Pro and Visio. Each time I
resize the screen smaller, the text distorts so that it becomes
unreadable.<

You may want to take a look at our product, Smooth Scaling. Smooth Scaling
allows Windows users to reduce the size of bitmapped graphics without loss
of clarity or legibility. For further information visit our web page at
http://www.wextech.com.

Regards,

David Young
Senior Technical Support Representative