Style guides for graphics (online)

Subject: Style guides for graphics (online)
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:30:43 -0500

Stephen Victor wondered if there were any good style guides
for online graphics. Stephen, William Horton has done two
excellent books on online stuff (one on icons, the other is
eluding my memory right now). I haven't read either (have
to finish my current list of textbooks first!), but I've
read most of the other stuff Horton has written and found
it to be excellent.

Would this be a good starting point for a style guide?