Printers

Subject: Printers
From: Ron Sering CDS <ronaldse -at- MANX -dot- CDS -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:20:43 MDT

I'm shopping for a home office laser printer. Budget constraints place my shopping attention at the low end ($250 - $400) of the scale. I tend toward the classic HP Laserjet II, refurbished, as a workhorse, but some of the features in the lower-end new printers, such as the Okidata line, kind of attract me for their more sophisticated protocols, greater choice of fonts, graphics capabilities superior to the older HP II technology, manufacturers warranty, etc. What are others of you using?

- Ron Sering