Independent Bookstores: Another one bites the dust

Subject: Independent Bookstores: Another one bites the dust
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:49:38 -0500

Gang,

Just thought I'd pass this along. So many of you were so kind in
telling me that supporting Library Ltd. was the "right thing" to do...
and some corrected me by teaching me that other areas of our fine planet
have good independents as well...

Sniff...sniff... we just lost ours here in St. Louis.

http://www.stlnet.com/postnet/home.nsf/NewsBreak/B58E3CE164268C40862564B3005A04F8

The above URL tells the tale that big guy Borders has just purchased St.
Louis' hallowed Library Ltd.

Wasn't it the Saturday Night Live Character Rosanne Rosannadanna that
once said "it just goes to show ya, its always somethin'" ;-)

sniffing in st. louis...
Bill Bledsoe
Senior Technical Writer - CMS
Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears