Re: STC Certification Survey

Subject: Re: STC Certification Survey
From: Phillip Winn <pwinn -at- S7 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:28:57 -0500

Umm, it seems kind of obvious to me that there might as well be a Certified
Technical Writer program out there somewhere, but we shouldn't all have to
participate. That's the nature of life, at least here in the States. So
some of us choose to put C.T.W. after our names. If that helps, all the
better for them. I personally wouldn't bother.

Since this voluntary system is all that could really happen anyway, why the
fuss? Let's move on!

|- Phillip Winn -|- Strategy 7 -|- vox 972.458.2817 -|
|- pwinn -at- s7 -dot- com -|- Dallas, TX -|- fax 972.458.2218 -|