FW: RoboHELP question

Subject: FW: RoboHELP question
From: "Wyrwas, Kathleen A" <Kathleen -dot- Wyrwas -at- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:25:04 -0400

FYI...
Send your WinHelp listserv (WINHLP-L) subscriptions to:
listserv -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca

The company that hosts both listservs has a web site:
http://www.documentation.com/home.htm
This page contains links to general information pages for each listserv.
(I like the TECHWR-L info better for its FAQ's, but the WINHLP-L page
lists all the valid commands for modifying your subscription.)

Regards,
Kathy Wyrwas
kathleen -dot- wyrwas -at- unisys -dot- com