Frame and PDF

Subject: Frame and PDF
From: John Russell <jrussell -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:04:39 -0400

Hi all,

UFA (up-front apology--i.e. "sorry if this is too tool specific for techwr-l"), but I need (and hoping for) a quickie answer(s) for a Frame to PDF issue.

It's my understanding that FrameMaker can write directly to .pdf format.

In writing directly to .pdf format, are all links in the Frame document retained? Or (as my limited understanding of Adobe Acrobat goes), would I still have to go in and manually re-create all my hypertext links within each document?

Also, does this feature come standard with Frame 5 or is it an add on filter?

TIA!