Re: Hello World!!

Subject: Re: Hello World!!
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:12:02 -0500

Amanda Burton wrote:

> How about "Documentation Solutions Architect."
>
> I think that is a grand title and leaves it open ended enough to not have to
> be technical writing.

Well, if it's grandeur we're after, why not call ourselves Documentation
Gods/Goddesses, or "Supreme Documentors of All Things Technical."

I think that qualified architects might have as many problems with your
suggestion as qualified engineers would have with "Documentation
Engineer."

Call me old fashioned, but Technical Writer is good enough for me.

Regards,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019