Need info - Chicago-area consulting firms

Subject: Need info - Chicago-area consulting firms
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:09:24 -0600

Forwarded on Request:

* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *
* Please reply to STENYA -at- POBOX -dot- COM, *NOT* to the list! *

Seeking information on the following Chicago-area technology consulting
firms -- I'm interviewing with one of these companies and would like to
get some first-hand info on their competitors. (Since I'm employed, and
wish to remain so, I've asked Eric to post this message for me.)

If you have worked with any of these companies, I'd like a brief
description of your experience. Ideally, I'd like to know three things:
1) What did you do with/for the firm, and when did you last work with
them? (were you an employee, a consultant, or a client?)
2) Would you work with/for this company again? Why?
3) Can I contact you for more information? (I promise to keep it
quick!)

Again, PLEASE send your reply off-line. If anyone else in Chicago would
like this info, I'd be happy to share it off-line with you. (yay Bulls! ;->)
TIA,
Christine / stenya -at- pobox -dot- com

The companies are:
Diamond Technology Partners, Inc. (Chicago)
Interactive Business Systems (Oak Brook)
Interim Technology (Oak Brook)
Keane, Inc (Lisle)
Metamor Technologies Ltd. (Chicago)
New Resources Corp. (Rolling Meadows)