Re: Levity in the workplace

Subject: Re: Levity in the workplace
From: Tracy Boyington <tboyi -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:14:09 +0000

Buck wrote:
>Is there anyone remaining on this list who still sits in his/her cubicle
>and turns out work; doesn't play nerfball in the workplace; understands
>that familiarity (in the bar after work) breeds contempt;

I'm with Sue on this one. Familiarity only breeds contempt if you're
contemptible to begin with.

>spends a full eight hours working?

Some days I may work 5 or 6 hours (I'm here 8 hours, but you can't
always call it working). Other days I work all day, straight through
lunch, and take it home to finish (and no, I'm not catching up from
those 5 hour days... that's just how it comes sometimes). It all evens out in the end.

Tracy

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm