Re: FW: On line vs hard copy

Subject: Re: FW: On line vs hard copy
From: Lynda Shindley <LShindley -at- ANGEION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:26:03 -0500

There are specific applications where online will not be effective. I work for a medical company, and our manuals must be shipped with the packaged product (FDA req.). Doctors and nurses will not take the time to read online manuals and print them at their leisure. Our company will be producing hardcopy for quite a while.

Lynda Shindley
lshindley -at- angeion -dot- com