Re: Manual Translation -Reply

Subject: Re: Manual Translation -Reply
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- ACCENT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:17:56 -0400

I think it would make more sense to let the translator take care of giving
you the files that you need. That way, first of all, you would eliminate any
guesswork about the language when you do the layout, and second of all,
hyphenation would be taken care of in the first pass by the translator.

There are lots of us out there (I'm one of them) who could handle Frame
files without any problem. You want Frame files, I'll give you Frame files.
You want Word files, I'll give you Word files. Version 6 or 7, as you wish.

What I'm trying to say, is you should find a translator who is able to give
you exactly what you need, and not be stuck doing part of the work in a
language you may not be familiar with. And that is definitely possible.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- accent -dot- net