Seeking Internship in Boston

Subject: Seeking Internship in Boston
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:30:24 +0000

I am mid-life career changer seeking an internship in the Boston
area. My background is in journalism, and I have completed the
course work for the Northeastern University technical writing
master's degree.

This time of the year is probably not the greatest for looking for an
internship, so I am making this post with the hope that perhaps some
of you might have ideas or know of opportunities.

I'm all over the Internet, sending my resume in application for jobs
that are asking for experience, realizing, of course, that I may be
remembered not for my astoundingly wonderful resume, but for my
chutzpah.

I will be grateful for any ideas, suggestions, requests for my
resume, etc.

Bonnie Granat