Folio Views

Subject: Folio Views
From: Greg Davis <gregd -at- IAG -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:11:44 -0500

Hello all:

Our company is about to make a leap to electronic publishing and we are
seriously considering Folio Views. I would love to hear from anyone who is
currently using it.

Also, since we have a number of field offices that have limited computing
capabilities, we would still need to be backwardly compatible to hard-copy
manuals. Have you used Folio for such projects and how well does it do?

Thanks,

Greg Davis
Sears Termite and Pest Control