Re: HTML Help listserv?

Subject: Re: HTML Help listserv?
From: MacGyver <mlee -at- FDLDOTNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 14:04:57 -0500

Stephanie Holland wrote:

> Hi --
>
> Does anyone know if an HTML Help mailing list is available? Or would the
> create HTML Help for our web-based applications and we need help.
>
> I apologize if this question has been asked and answered recently on the
> list. I seem to remember someone asking about it, but I couldn't find a
> reference in the archives.
>
> In addition, I did an Internet search for an HTML Help list but didn't
> find anything on the subject.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Stephanie Holland
> Micron Electronics
> Technical Communication manager
> slholland -at- micron -dot- com

Try the HTML Writers Guild. They have several lists to choose from.
I'm sure you can find one that suits your needs.
http://www.hwg.org/lists/

--
/`-_ Mac Funkhouser N9VST Mailto:mlee -at- fdldotnet -dot- com
{ }/ Ripon, WI 54971-1561

Anti Spam or Invalid E-mail Addresses in Reply to fields will
recieve NO reply. No Exceptions..........