Blank pages

Subject: Blank pages
From: Lynda Shindley <LShindley -at- ANGEION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:46:12 -0500

To those who have blank pages:
Our writer's group decided to place the heading "Notes" on the blank pages. That way, user's can feel free to write in the manual, the page count comes out evenly (or allows for right hand chapter starts), and the FDA doesn't ask why we have blank pages. After looking thoroughly at the FM manual, I think I like the clean white pages, but that won't go over in our company.

Lynda Shindley
lshindley -at- angeion -dot- com
Angeion Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55447