What's important

Subject: What's important
From: "David Tillyer, CUNY" <DATCC -at- CUNYVM -dot- CUNY -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:37:16 EDT

I've been thinking about my students at City College here in New York.
They're all either engineers or computer science majors. They are not
headed for technical writing careers, but they are taking a technical
writing course.

What would you say was the most important thing for technical people
to know about writing clearly and accurately? Do you have any tips
that you give your technical, non-writer, colleagues?
Peace, David Tillyer
City College of New York
English Department
datcc -at- cunyvm -dot- cuny -dot- edu