Re: oxed Command Keys?

Subject: Re: oxed Command Keys?
From: Barb Philbrick <caslonsvcs -at- IBM -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 20:33:18 GMT

Just an observation on QWERTY: I used it on the Mac, and when using
inline, I had to increase the font size outrageously (to about 25 pt)
to effectively read the letter in the key. Corel's Keystroke is a much
better font for this use. I'm not sure if it's available for Macs. (I
saved Keystroke keys to graphics to port them over to the Mac, which
would be impractical if you had a lot of keys; I only had a few.)

Barb

>There are several fonts that give the effect you want. I seem to recall
>that CorelDraw includes one, and I know that Image Club has a font
>called QWERTY which includes the keys for both a Mac and a PC. QWERTY's
>price, I believe, was about $25.
>
>--
>Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com)
>Technical Writer / Job Bank Team, STC Canada West Coast Chapter
>h: (604) 421-7189
>
>"Are you wishing in hope,
>Or do you wish you could die,
>Or do you wish you could turn it around?"
>--Eileen McGann, "Turn It Around"

>to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
>browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Barbara Philbrick, Caslon Services Inc.
Salutation, by Ezra Pound
O generation of the thoroughly smug / and the thoroughly uncomfortable,
I have seen fishermen picknicking in the sun, / I have seen them with untidy families,
I have seen their smiles full of teeth / and heard ungainly laughter.
And I am happier than you are, / And they were happier than I am; / And the fish swim in the lake / and do not even own clothing.