Word97 Conversion Fix!!! - Thank YOU

Subject: Word97 Conversion Fix!!! - Thank YOU
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:33:51 -0500

Well it seems the fix to all of my woes is at the Microsoft Tech Support Online
Help site. http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q162/2/14.htm

Here are generous answers to common conversion and file format issues between
Word 97 and Word 95/6.0. I just spent about an hour reading and then downloaded
the file WRD97CNV.EXE to disk to give to my clients.

A Generous Pat on the Head to everyone who was so kind in their reply and
offers of information. You always come through for me. :-) Take Care,
Julie
juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net
Julie A. Zagorski
Creative Computing