Re: Attachments

Subject: Re: Attachments
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:18:39 -0500

Please, please, folks, can we refrain from attaching files?

The *real* question is "Will we," now, isn't it? ;{>} If history is any
indication, the answer is "No."

Seriously, though, some folks can't help sending attachments because their
mail system is configured in such a way as to make that inevitable.

BTW, if I can tie this into the browser/HTML discussions that come up
frequently on the list, what does it say for the population of advanced
browsers (capable of frames, JAVA and the like) if so many of us don't even
have email clients that can handle attachments? It seems low-tech HTML
coding is still the way to go, eh?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224