RoboHelp training in Toronto

Subject: RoboHelp training in Toronto
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 09:40:44 -0500

Win Day asked for pointers to RoboHelp training in or near
Toronto. Win, I took a course from Sam Ferdinand
(Information Design Solutions, 3 Morley Cresc., Brampton,
Ont. L6S 3K8, 905-458-1052), and Sam was a good teacher and
gave a fun class. I believe that Ann Rockley Associates (11
Forfardale Rd., Stouffville, Ont. L4A 7X3,
rockley -at- rockley -dot- com) also gives similar courses, and she's
also a good teacher and gives fun courses. Both will travel
to you if you can get enough bodies together for a course,
and I believe they give discounts to STC members
(negotiable). Give 'em a call!